Random Political Notes
Trolling the political-news sites and watching MSNBC shows from my DVR, I have a couple of unrelated thoughts of a political nature to share.
- I like the idea of a Presidential Debate Drinking Game. Every time Senator McCain utters his verbal tic “My friends,” spit out your drink and yell at the TV, “I am not your friend!” Extra points for adding the South Park Canadian twist, “I’m not your friend, buddy!”
- Rachel Maddow Chris Matthews made an interesting observation on The Rachel Maddow Show: Every time McCain’s campaign has seemed to be in trouble, he goes for “razzle-dazzle” to steal back the spotlight and the momentum. So, here are a couple of things he could do to “razzle-dazzle” the debate tonight:
- During one of Obama’s answers, McCain could whip out his shriveled old dick and wave it at the audience.
- McCain could rebut one of Obama’s arguments by turning his back to the Democratic candidate, dropping his trousers, and mooning him.
- For the big finish, after Obama has made McCain look like an idiot on national television, McCain can respond, “Yeah, but can your running mate do this?” Then turn and watch Sarah Palin strut onto the stage and flash her tits.
ETA: Correction for attribution on the “razzle-dazzle.” Thanks to kradical for the correction.