Analog Tweets for 2010-06-30
- Got a hankerin' for some good, old-fashioned cognitive dissonance? Have a gander at the website TEA PARTY JESUS – http://bit.ly/9TVpJD #fb
- We've crossed the Rubicon: signage & flyers for the Shore Leave Comedy Roast of Mike Friedman have been ordered! – http://bit.ly/9IqLUX #fb
- I'll get you a sandwich when you have the power to order someone assassinated. RT @scalzi "I'm now President of SFWA. BRING ME SANDWICHES"
- Not afraid. Drinking whisky makes me immune to psionic attack. RT @tgiokdi "careful man, @scalzi can kill people with his MIND."
- That's what I'm talkin' about! RT @tgiokdi " I have both whiskey and beer on my side!"
- "TWILIGHT is like soccer: people run around for 2 hours, nobody scores, and its billions of fans insist you just don't get it." – Dana Hawes
- Only wrote 1300 new words for my WiP today. Disappointed. Feel like a turtle in a hurry but slogging through half-melted peanut butter. #fb