Here for your viewing pleasure is some of the video my wife Kara shot of the Star Trek authors’ panel, which was held in the Teague Auditorium at NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX, on Friday, June 28, 2013.
1. Breaking into writing for Star Trek
2. Does science fiction need accurate science?
3. The Star Trek canon
4. Writing for books vs. writing for film & TV
5. Fan fiction
6. Art & Exploration
7. Galvanizing Public Opinion
8. Creativity & Technology
9. What drives Star Trek stories?
10. NASA’s influence on Star Trek stories
11. What do we hope is next for Star Trek?