…is me beating my head against my desk. After several nights’ worth of work on a very large video editing project, I began to encounter maddening technical glitches tonight as I moved on to what I hoped would be the intermediate phase of the project.
Instead, I belatedly discovered that the video media I had used to build the project were in the wrong format. I had to throw out all of my work (no, there was no way to save it). I am now forced to go back to the master files and export new media for the project — and, to make matters worse, the new files will be much larger.
I might have to buy a new external hard drive just for this project. Blurgle.
Methinks I will have to cancel my social engagements for the weekend to put this job back on schedule…