Assault of the Telemarketers
Since 10am this morning, I have received five telemarketing calls. WTF?
- A cruise-ship line trying to sell me a vacation.
- A music-teachers association soliciting donations.
- A 1-800 hang-up on my cell phone that I suspect was Omaha Steaks.
- Bank of America pitching me on their free credit report.
- And now a “second notice that the factory warranty on my vehicle is about to expire,” which would be a heckuva pitch if I actually owned a vehicle.
So I ask again: Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot?