- Home again, home again — jiggity jig! #
Posts Tagged ‘Twitter’
- For those who prefer to order from Amazon, THE CALLING is now in stock there, as well: http://bit.ly/YypBc #
- WIRED: “Ask a Basterd: Can I Answer My Cell at a Movie if It Seems Urgent?” – http://bit.ly/lwrly #
- WIRED: “Know What Makes a Good Viral Video” – http://bit.ly/2gwFMz #
- WIRED: “Ask a Basterd: Can I Talk on the Phone While Taking a Whiz?” – http://bit.ly/kOaTa #
- One writer gets a Shadow Complex, another writer gets an Inferiority Complex. Such is the cycle of the writing life. #
- Just added http://alltop.com/ to my blogroll. Maybe it’ll get my site listed there someday… or maybe it won’t. #
- Turned in the outline for the next novel on my slate, MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN DEATH. Now I can finish prepping for my trip to Ireland… #
- Man Charged 23 Quadrillion Bucks for Pack of Cigarettes – http://bit.ly/17eEiU – Mom always said it was an expensive habit, but sheesh… #
- Trying to add Twitter to my Facebook pages. Not having much luck so far. Color me vexed. #
- Yay! My box of comps for THE CALLING just arrived! I’ll take one to Ireland and leave it in the B&B’s reading room… #
Yes. I admit it. I am a lemming.
Which is my way of confessing that I am now on Twitter.
Follow me there (or not): @davidalanmack
Slept until 2pm. Showered. Hurried out to the fresh-pasta place to resupply the freezer with quality ziti, rigatoni, and fettucine, and to have linguine for tonight’s dinner.
Came home. Had my bagel with a shmear and my cup o’ joe.
Checked e-mail. Surfed the Intertubes.
Wrote this pointless post to keep my blog “fresh.” (Do you ever have days when your blog feels “not so fresh”?)
Now I must begin my read-through and polishing draft of the second half of Star Trek Vanguard: Precipice, which is due tomorrow.
At some point today, I might even send out a tweet to all four of my followers on Twitter.